I have just now gone through some old Word Docs. upon my laptop and found some interesting bullet points.
Whether I was drunk and had a remarkable brainwave or (and this is most likely the case) found a link and these bullet points resonated with me I decided to copy them for future reference who knows!
Note: If you yourself are the original scribe of the following bullet points – thank you & please tell me who the f**k you are.
- Always experiment
- When authorities start the gun, just keep running as fast as you can
- Eyeballs rule – if people notice what you doing, like it, comment on it – why stop?
- When achieve the goal, turn nice. sweet talk them, – they are now allies
- Keep asking, keep rephrasing until they can say yes
- When you get the microphone make sure your point is very clear
- Get standing – if its clearly wrong stand up
- Look for over-reaching, something that’s nuts
As you can tell, these points are all about creating change – good or bad.
and as Lady Galadriel states “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future”
– So please use these points as you see fit…….unless your BNP or Palin